Alhamdulillah ;D

Category: By KhALiF MuJaHiD





Salamz to all my frenz ;D just wanna to say that i have check my exam result for this 2nd sem of my foundation year at Uniten. and alhamdulillah that i have pass it with a successful result i think, eventhough hampir kepada dean list, hee.. this is my result ;)

Nombor Pelajar/Student ID:AA4765
No. Kad Pengenalan/I. C. No.:891026-43-5363
Nama/Name:Abdul Muizz Bin Abd Ghani
No.SubjectDescriptionSectionCreditsGrade
1.ACCF033Introductory Financial Accounting II2AM3A (Pass)
2.ACCF043Costing2AM3A (Pass)
3.ECNF013Principles of Microeconomics2M3B- (Pass)
4.ENGF103English for Academic Purposes3M3B (Pass)
5.FINF013Principles of Finance2AM3A- (Pass)
6.QMTF023Business Mathematics2M3B+ (Pass)




18


GPA:3.45
CGPA:3.08

so how was it? for me its a good accomplishment coz my last sem result is 2.7, and then aku bertekad untuk wat yang tebaik next semnye, and alhamdulillah this is my result, i have cover it for getting 3.08 from 2.7, hee.. ;D and i wanna tanx to all that have supported me from the beginning untill now! expecially to my parents, lecturers and my beloved friends, tanx all!! ;D

"Kemengan di dunia dan di akhirat hanya boleh di capai hanya jika kita bersabar dengan setiap dugaan yang menimpa kita...kesabaran yang lahir dari hati dan sentiasa istiqamah...."

 

1 comment so far.

  1. nur diyana May 6, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    alhamdulillah
    tahniah ek atas result ko...
    as kwn ko,aku tumpg happy lah ko brjaya tgktkn result ko...
    gpa kte serupa lah
    hehehe

Something to say?